Monday, June 29, 2009

Episode 1.1 Preview of Left4Dead

Wo... I get my file now, here is a bit bit update for the horrifying Left4Dead. Err, nope no more horrying cause players will learn to survive now!!! So will be... Err... Perhaps... TRIGGER HAPPY!!!


Here is the main page!

The 4 head on the bottom somehow looks funny...




Here is one of the page preview showing

A huuunteer!!!

So errm... I don't know how it will looks in the end, but... haha... maybe I'll add this:

"All the preview is not a done and will subject to change when... I feel like changing it"

Muahahahahahahaha!!!

I wonder what happen to my pc/blogger, the format of this post might seems off today... and all the ctrl+c,v,x,z all not functioning. Crappy tank rampanging in my pc?? or blogger is attacked by hunters!!!!

Cheers

-Xion

1 comment:

  1. i believe u may not need that much of text to describe in ur contents.
    will that effect ur design if i suggest u to take of the 4 heads.- i feel it is unbalance.

    ReplyDelete